Suggesting and Offer

 One day in the classroom


Sarah : Hi Lia! What are you doing?

Lia: I'm working on a chemical task, have you done chemistry? 

Sarah: Not yet, by the way I hear tomorrow there will be open recruitment for extracurriculars. 

Lia : Wow I exaited really, you want to participate in extracurricular what?

Sarah: I'm still confused about what extracurriculars are, because I haven't found my pasion yet.

Lia : Why you do not participate in KV3 extractive, kan you can sing so suitable for entering KV3.

Sarah: Okay thanks for the advice, if you yourself want to participate in extracurricular what?

Lia : I'm still confused, because my friend's friend is going to go to BM but I also want to join KPA.

Sarah: You're in two.

Lia : You're right, thanks for the advice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Universal Studios Singapore

BIOGRAPHY OF SOEKARNO

Reviewing The Movie "Nico Wag"