My Goal My Ambition

 Since childhood I wanted to be a doctor. The reason is simple, because I want to help people. To achieve my goals there are some efforts that I have done, such as learning, learning alone not enough to be accompanied by prayer. Besides, I also have a knack for singing, although not very good. Besides singing I can swim, too.

 Besides having talent in the field of art with sports I also have passion, from the past I was a cook because my grandmother used to have catering and now catering was down to my mother so I often help my mother if there is an order. I also have advantages, my advantage is that it's easy to socialize in a place or a new person. That's it from me, thanks for reading this blog 😊. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Universal Studios Singapore

BIOGRAPHY OF SOEKARNO

Reviewing The Movie "Nico Wag"