Holiday

Hi, so in this blog I will tell you about my activities during the holiday. While on vacation I spend a lot of time at home while watching Korean drama's with title "Doctor John", the drama is really good. I recommend this drama if you guys like the drama about doctors. While on vacation I also visit grandma's house to gather with relatives. Other than that I also travel with my sister to Paskal to try a new restaurant called Burgushi, so Burgushi sells sushi but stacked like a burger. Bun burger it is rice  taht has been fried dry and formed a box and continues to be filledwith stuffing, there are also various kinds of menus using salmon, tuna, and meat. 



Hasil gambar untuk burgushi











On New Year's Eve I celebrated at grand's haouse with my brothers. There, my brotherand sisters did BBQ and continued to burn sausage, roast corn, and watch movies together. The next day my brother and I decided to watch a movie at the cinema at TSM, the film we chose was "Jumanji The Next Level". In my opinion the film is less fun, and still more crowded the first. After watching we immediately eat at Sushi Tei, afetr eating we look at the clothes shop and bag shop. After that we go home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Universal Studios Singapore

BIOGRAPHY OF SOEKARNO

Reviewing The Movie "Nico Wag"